…the PAPER kind!)
Tomorrow, SATURDAY! 9am – noon! Bring all of your papers and watch them get shredded to bits! Stop by, say hi, jaw around for a bit, get some fruit, juice, and some donuts. And a huge bag (it’s officially an antique and/or a collector’s item….Harbor Bay Realty is no more!) But it’s new and can haul lots of stuff around!
(This picks up from last week’s post!)
11 Questions you should be asking a real estate agent!
These may lead to more ??
- What is the list price to sales price ratio last 60 days?
- What is your average number of days on the market in the last 90 days?
- What is the absorption rate of homes like mine in this area?
- Of the listings that you didn’t sell last year, why didn’t they sell?
- What is the percentage of time you represented buyers vs. sellers?
- How many properties did you actually sell last year?
- Can you give me a list of your top 10 clients with their contact information?
- Do you do any type of work besides real estate?
- How many people do you speak to each day about the real estate business?
Can you show me a copy of your daily schedule? (I like this one because I could show somebody my calendar but it changes day to day depending on client needs. So I’d have to say I don’t have a daily schedule but I sure get loads of real estate done!
Results…exceeding the challenges.
Alameda Real Estate this week.
Public service announcement: Bridge closings for next week!
See you @ the Shredding Party! best, m